Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hey! Where'd Our Game Go?

HewersOfWoodAndCarriersOfDivers
HockeyVille



So, I had a bunch of junk to do at work this evening.

As a result, I was forced to stream the hockey game on the MotherCorp (which is a good deal indeed).

But I really only kept half-an-eye and ear on the thing as I pounded away on Ye 'Old Illustrator trying to get a couple of figures done for a paper we're working on.

And, if truth be told, I don't really care all that much about who actually wins the current series that has captured everone elses attention in Lotusland (although I did have a really great, rollicking conversation about Canucks uniforms from days gone by with a young punk with a cardboard bullhorn who was hanging out of the backseat of a 1984 Volkswagen Rabbit at the corner of Granville and KingEd earlier today).

There is one thing that I was left wondering at the conclusion of this evening's festivities, however.

And that was this:

When did our game turn into a World Cup Soccer Diving match on Frisco Speedballs?


Sheesh.

.

No comments: