Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Circus Outside My Window...Day 9

AllTheSpiritsThatFit
PacificVille



Decided to walk in to the lab this morning.....

This is the view that awaited me, just a stone's throw from the Circus' far western edge.

And I didn't even have to line up for it, or peer through slit in a chain-link fence to capture it with the digicam.

(yet)




_____
While this is not the exact trail that will be soon be decimated by Mr. Gordon Campbell's very fine friends who allegedly love private golf courses so much that they are willing to carve up public parks instead, it's pretty damned close - OK?

.

1 comment:

RossK said...

Jeebuz, Spam-Aloteer Above....I just put that up 30 seconds ago....

If I didn't know better I'd think, perhaps, you were workin' it for these guys.

Sheesh.

.