Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Favourite One Minute And Nineteen Seconds Of All Time.

NowWe'reGrownAndWeKnowWhat
We'reAfterVille


Just about to climb back into the cigar tube for the trip home.

Had a little time at the end of the science geek bunker bashing in Montreal this afternoon so I wandered out onto the Plateau to find a coffee before heading to Dorval.

It was chilly and rainy, and leaf-blown and nice.

Which, for some weird reason got me to thinking of an evening quite awhile ago when I was noodling away on the box cheating on Mic Christopher's greatest.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, Bigger E. was singing away behind me the recorder going.

It was recorded back during our Busking Year up at the top of Queen Elizabeth Park on a blustery winter night.

I know I'm biased but I really and truly think that it resulted in a darn fine 1'19":



.

No comments: